Address: Edvard Thomsens vej, 11, 11.TV,
2300 Copenhagen S
VAT nr. 39994224
At Nexus Cartridges you can pay with Visa/Dankort, Visa, Mastercard,JBC, Dinners Club, Maestro, Apple Pay, GPay and PayPal. In connection with the payment transaction being completed, your payment information will be stored until the individual payment transactions have been processed. Your payment and card information is stored with Nexus Cartridges chosen PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry, Data Security Standard) certified partner. The information is therefore stored in a secure PCI-certified environment that complies with international security standards until the payment transactions are completed. When you use payment cards on nexuscartridges.com, only Nexus Cartridges PCI DSS certified partner, and not Nexus Cartridges, will have access to your card information. Processing of your card information is therefore only a matter between you and Nexus Cartridges PCI DSS certified partner, even if it happens while you are using nexuscartridges.com.
The amount will only be deducted from your card when the item is shipped.
Bank transfer: Reg.nr.: 5501. Account nr.: 9032450536
SWIFT: NDEADKKK. IBAN: DK23 2000 9032 4505 36 (for foreign transactions)
We offer the following delivery methods:
· Post Nord Parcel - Delivery to business address
· UPS Standard - Delivery to business address
Nexus Cartridges processes and ships orders placed on all weekdays before 15.00. If the order has arrived after the specified time, the order will be processed the next day. Orders placed on weekends will be processed in the first available weekday.
Note that some delivery methods may be limited to specific postcodes, as well as specific time intervals. Only the valid forms of delivery will be visible when completing the purchase and choosing delivery. Expected delivery time is 1-4 business days. The delivery time is stated in the individual item. The expected delivery time can vary during peak periods such as between Christmas and New Year. Nexus Cartridges’ Web shop is responsible for the goods until you have received them. We supply Denmark, the Nordic countries and all EU countries.
You can cancel your order within 14 days from the day you received your package. You must inform Nexus Cartridges of your decision to cancel your order. You may submit your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 14 days’ cancellation period has expired and return the item to:
Address: Edvard Thomsens vej, 11, 11.TV, 2300 København S - Denmark
Address: Edvard Thomsens vej, 11, 11.TV, 2300 København S- Denmark
Right to complaint
§6.1 In accordance with the rules of the Danish Sale of Goods Act, you as a consumer are granted a 24-month right to make a complaint about all goods. For items with a limited lifespan, however, your right to make a complaint is limited to the shelf life that is usual for the item in question. If you discover a defect or defect in a purchased item, you must contact Nexus Cartridges as soon as possible and within a reasonable time and explain what the defect or defect consists of. Nexus Cartridges web shop will then handle your complaint. If the item suffers from a defect or defect, Nexus Cartridges will seek to remedy this or alternatively make a re-delivery.
We have a limited warranty on our products, which means that our warranty does not cover products that have been subjected to abuse, damage, improper use, improper maintenance. If the product is purchased through one of our dealers, the same rules apply.
If the complaint is justified, we will refund your (reasonable) shipping costs. The item must always be sent back in proper packaging. Also remember to get a receipt for shipping so we can reimburse your shipping costs.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter of this promotion is Nexus Cartridges ( The Promotor).
2. The promotion is open to entrants worldwide, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Nexus Cartridges.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the promotion.
4. By entering the promotion, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The promotion will run on Instagram. By entering, entrants confirm that they agree to be bound by the terms of service of the social media site they use to enter the promotion (Instagram).
6. Late entries will not be accepted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The prizes, entry instructions and promotional period can be found on the relevant social media promotion posts.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any circumstances occurring that are outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
11. The winner(s) will be randomly selected by an unpartial third party company within 1 week from the end of the promotion and contacted via social media or e-mail. If the winner(s) fail to respond within 5 working days, they forfeit any right to the prize(s) and a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner(s).
12. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize(s) from the date of claiming the prize(s). Delivery to EU countries only.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address, and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
14. By entering the promotion and accepting these terms and conditions, entrants agree that the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature their name(s) and social media accounts for publicity purposes.
15. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Personal Data Policy stated in the general terms and conditions of Nexuscartridges.com.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
18. The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
PERSONAL DATA POLICY
The data controller at Nexus Cartridges is:
The Nexus Cartridges web shop only processes ordinary personal information. For you to execute an order, we need the following:
- Tel. number
- Email address
- VAT number ( for business customers)
We make the registration of your personal information for the purpose of being able to deliver the item to you. The personal information is registered with Nexus Cartridges and stored for 5 years after the last activity, after which the information is deleted. When personal information is collected via our website, we ensure that it is always done by giving your consent, so that you are informed about exactly what information is collected and why. The director and staff of Nexus Cartridges Web shop have access to the information recorded about you.
Nexus Cartridges web shop uses data processors to process personal information.
As registered with Nexus Cartridges, you have the following rights:
- The right to receive information that your personal information is being processed
- The right to gain insight into what information is being processed and get a copy of it
- Right to have incorrect information corrected
- Right to be forgotten - to have information deleted
- Right to data portability - to have information transferred to another provider
- Right to restriction of personal data
- Right to object to the treatment
- Right to object to automatic individual decisions and profiling
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to complain about the processing to the Danish Data Protection Agency
Information is not passed on or sold to third parties. However, only relevant information is passed on to selected and trusted third parties who are entitled to use your personal information to deliver the goods that you have ordered and be able to stay informed about the status of your order. Nexus Cartridges uses specially selected data processors with whom data processor agreements have been made, for the highest quality and security. We would like to point out that few of these data processors are established in an EU / EEA country. If you want information about who our data processors are, contact us at email@example.com
You have the right to be informed of what information we process about you.
If you believe that the information is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected. In some cases, we have a duty to delete your personal data if you request it. It can e.g. be if your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we were to use it. You can also contact us if you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the law. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
What type of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
Analytical cookies that are used to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website and to examine how a visitor moves. It helps us improve how our website works.
Functional cookies that are used to recognize you as a customer when you return to our website. This allows us to customize your experience - for example. to remember your shopping cart.
When you click OK for cookies, or if you click on a new page, cookies are set on your computer and the message on the front page disappears. The next time you visit our website with the same browser, you will not be asked if you want to accept cookies, and cookies will continue to be set.
Most browsers generally accept cookies. You can enable or disable temporary and saved cookies individually in the security settings. If you disable cookies, certain features of our websites may not be available, and some pages may not display properly.
Right of appeal
If you as a consumer want to complain about your purchase, please contact Nexus Cartridges via email email@example.com. If we fail in finding a solution, you can send a complaint to:
Center for Complaint & Resolution, Nævnenes Hus, Toldboden 2, 8800 Viborg
Center for Complaint Resolution, via the Complaints Portal for the House of Boards here
European Commission online complaint portal. This is particularly relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. Complaints can be submitted here - http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
The trading conditions were last updated on 23.01.2024.
As the functionality of most websites depend on cookies being stored when a user visits the website, first and foremost, we set cookies to have a functional site. We also use both 1st party and 3rd party cookies to improve the user experience on our site and offer relevant marketing. When a 3rd party cookie is set, it means that we have allowed a third party, such as social media, Google Analytics or the like to place a cookie in your browser when you visit our website.
On our site we use the following types of cookies:
Necessary / Technical
Technical cookies are necessary for most websites to function properly. As the name indicates, they only have technical significance and thus no impact on your privacy, as they do not register what you are looking at or searching for on other websites.
Functional cookies register your user preferences by remembering the settings you choose and other choices you make on a website. An example could be what preferences you have in terms of language and text size.
Statistic cookies are used to optimize the design, usability, and effectiveness of a website. An example could be using the collected information to analyze and determine what information is most popular on the site, to be aware of what should be easy to find on the site.
Marketing cookies collect information by following you around on the individual websites you visit - they can be said to register your digital footprints.Therefore, marketing cookies are "tracking cookies". The information collected is used to create insight regarding your interests, habits, and activities in order to show you relevant. This way, you receive targeted content, for example in the form of suggested information, articles, and ads.
The data that is typically collected via cookies will i.a. be your IP address, unique IDs and information about your user behavior.
You can block or remove cookies on this website by withdrawing your consent or by deleting them in your browser's settings. However, please be aware that there may be features and services on the site that are no longer functional if you do not allow cookies or delete them.
You also have the option to block or delete cookies in your browser (will apply to both cookies from this site and third-party cookies)You can read more about how to carry this out here:https://erhvervsstyrelsen.dk/cookies
If you use multiple browsers, remember that you must delete or block cookies in all browsers.
We reserve the right to change and update this policy.